DOG FRIENDLY !!
Shakti Cove Cottages Dog Policy
Shakti Cove Cottages knows that you have the best well behaved Dog and we want to be able to continue to Welcome your fur-babies, so please follow our rules and guidelines to ensure that all guests and staff can enjoy them too.
- $10 per dog, per night ( There will be a $50 charge for all unregistered dogs addition to the nightly charge)
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- You may not leave dog in the cottages unattended. Dogs get anxiety when not in a familiar place. If you leave, your dog must go with you.
- You must pick up after your dog, including the walk path to the Beach. We do provide Poo bags by the front office for your convenience.
- Dogs that pose a health risk or safety risk may not remain onsite. If you are asked to leave there will not be any refund.
- Damages to the cottage in any way there will be a charge of $25 and up.
Shakti Cove Cottages is not liable for any damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog.
Our CABIN (cottage) we do not allow Dogs in.
We do not except CATs!! Sorry!!
Ocean Park and Long Beach leash law: You must keep your dog leashed at all times when inside city limits or in the Peninsula-area State Parks.
However we have a quick walk for your dog to run and chase a ball on the beach. We also have a dog washing area and towels!